Monday, October 17, 2011

How to play Death Knight?

Hello everybody.
I'll be putting up part 1 of my series "How to play Death Knight". They'll include everything you might need to know about your Death Knight containing alot of useful information. We will be starting at ground zero and we'll be working our way up the ladder to the more complex play of Death Knights.

I'll try to cover these questions very with details in part 1. I know there is some of you that might wanna play Frost instead of Unholy, therefore I'll try to cover everything I know about Frost aswell as ofcourse Unholy.

Part 1 will contain;
Gearings your Death Knight, How?
Gemming, Enchanting and Reforge.
Glyphs and their purpose.


I'll see if I can get it published during my hours on the train otherwise you'll be able to see it around 22.00-23.00 GMT+1

Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment